Here is a great tip that will allow you to take a screen capture of anything on your iPhone. Simply hold down the home button and the on/off button at the same time. The screen will flash white and you’ll hear a camera shutter sound. The screen grabs are saved as full resolution 320 x480 images to ‘Camera Roll’ directory in the Photos app. It’s then easy to upload to iPhoto or email the screen capture. I like to use Flickit to easily upload to Flickr.
- Happy Holidays, 2009!
- LinkedIn Best Practices
- How to do a screen grab on an iPhone
- Great Stop Motion Video – Her Morning Elegance / Oren Lavie
- Power 150 – Advertising Age
- Twitter Venn – Neoformix
- Branding in the Age of Social Media – Marketing & Strategy Innovation Blog
- 7 tricks to Viral Web Marketing – Baekdal.com
- Web Social Architecture: A Conceptual Map of the Social Web
- More Web Ads Improve Their Aim – WSJ.com